Tuesday, August 21, 2007


this post is shit soo dont bother reading.





i want to eat.

bread with nutella and peanut butter.

it taste delicious.

really.



say i dont wanna be in love, i dont wanna be in love.

that song just keep sticking into my head.



i love my life.

do you?



where the love yaw?

yaw homie! whats up ma nigga!?



conclusion : i play GTA San Andreas too much.



i wanna study, but i just cant.

everytime i want to open that book, i just cant open it.

its too heavy for me. ok thats dumbshit. im just plain lazy.



can i eat the book?

and gain info like that?

or maybe sleep on the book.

and all the words will be pasted in my brains.

ill just press ctrl + C from my brains and then press Ctrl + V into my hands.

how can i do that? thats plain stupid. but it makes sense only to me.



can anybody send me songs? im lazy to download larh. knnb.

and and if i download, i may get caught.

but now im doing an offence. im tapping other peoples wireless and im blogging. wtf.



i want that ipod larh!!! my mp3 like cb already. all the computer chips can see already.

i want a new hp too. but i cant have it till.. i dont know when.



a sony ericsson k800i is good enuf. no, its not. its too good for me.

eh wahlao! my phone lyke cb larh. spoil here, spoil there.



let me take the stage. and ill let you run the show.

dont you think that its sad that im not the one for you? i doubt so.



eh i wanna have a sleepover larh! then i can say to my parents im going camp.

but i think nobody would wanna have a sleepover with me, coz im too irritating to be with anybody.



everybody, put up your hands, say i dont wanna be in love, i dont wanna be in love.

and its still stuck in my head.



i need a new bag. ouh shit. stop it with the "i need"s. i know its supposed be "i want"s.

damn my cravings. i shouldnt have any cravings man.



schoolfees sux.

can i have my money back and get free education?

i swear ill be a good kid and get a diploma. -_-" everybody can get a diploma.

its just whether they are lazy or not. thats all.



i see birds in the night sky.

clouds too.

but i cant see the stars. i wanna go australia.

not as in migrating, but just on a holidae.



and im still wondering why the night sky here isnt soo exciting.


i hate to be called a small kid.
i know i havent reached my sweet seventeen yet, so whatthefuck?
seventeen aint so sweet.
thats what i hear from a song.
and i still hate it when people say that im still sixteen.

i wanna be a lil kid back. who doesnt? i want toys. i want games.
and and if im a lil smart, i want a laptop. yes please.

can i start a collection? ouh yea i already did. which i stopped.

i wanna hold a $1000 please?
so i can spend everything in a dae.
and ask for another note tmrw.

i feel like kicking.
can i kick your balls now please? no? O.o too bad.

seeing the sun makes me happy, but seeing the moon makes me happier.

god, please dont let the world end, coz i havent repent yet.
im trying, but im just lazy. shucks.


can i have a nightlife mom?

or dad?

i guess not. i myself dont want a nightlife. coz ill just be sleepy the next morning.

and even if i have a nightlife, ill just see mats mats and minahs minahs lepaks lepaks here here and and there there. okok that was irritating.



i dont wanna be in love.

and its still fcuking stuck in my head.

i want a router please!

Shin~

Let's Shuffle.

TheShuffler.


MEEEE


StillettosAreGhetto.
& WANT #1. T-Shirts
& WANT #2. Jeans
& WANT #3. Wallets
& WANT #4. Boxers
& WANT #5. and other stuffs kids these days have that i dont.

TakeTheirLead.
aishah.
asyiq.
afiqah.
atiqah.
atyra.
ashraf.
aunty nora.
atikah.
cousins.
danial.
farah.
firah.
hana.
hayati.
haziq.
huda.
idarh.
jingwei.
jeremy.
kenny.
khairani.
kirah.
kirin.
lingz.
lalah.
nasirah.
nures.
nurul.
paula.
putri.
radzee.
saf.
shiffa.
shihui.
shima.
syaza.
syamil.
thaqif.
wanie.
wesley.
lyssa.
yingz.
zara.



Teh Designer.

AllOnTheFloor.



PartyLikeIts99. im on hiatus till end of august. exams coming. erg...
my mind's in a mess.i dont wanna talk about it.jus...
friday was fun.like fun as in fun.fun like hell.bu...
ok im damn SHAGGED LAH SEY!hahahahaahaha! okok ins...
ok soo i worked 10hrs for 2 daes straight. and yea...
ive not been updating i know. soo wth kn?haha! ani...
okok ive not been updating.im soo busy lah to upda...
POLY 50 = drop dead tiring.ill touch on that later...
i still haven't get your answer...aniwaes, morning...
today was my 1st day at work! argh!!couldnt celebr...


November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
September 2008

Bassbeats.