Saturday, July 07, 2007


today was my 1st day at work! argh!!
couldnt celebrate live earth liao. but nvm. at least i saw my beloved YBs! love love you all!

aniwaes, started work at 12. was kinda nervous. nobody to guide you leh. what the hay.
hahaha! but at last it got quite fun lah. playing the XaviX machine. kinda cool i should say.
but its just the pricing thats a bother. $159 for the XaviXport. then the rest of the games range from $106~$179. hahaha! quite expensive but cheaper then that nintendo Wii. lotsa people got confused this XaviX with the nintendo Wi.

soo what id do? PSYCHO THEM! tell them the good points of Xavix from Nintendo Wii. eh, i wanna skip this part arh. sooo boring rite? okok then after babysitting(XP) those children, went for break! with my beloved YBs! nyehahaha! theyre a bunch of soooo kecoh yet cute people seh. talked abt stuffs that i missed when i wasnt around for the sports day and the days b4 that. to tell you the truth, their babbles are the 1st babbles that i like to hear. i dont know why. coz they sounds soo cute when they babble about those stuffs to me. haha! really seh, soo kawaii! XP okok enuf.

and yea, they temaning me for soo long. but i know they werent there watching me do my work. they were there to watch the children shake their butts when they play the boxing or aerostep. hahahahahaa! yea and they gave me this cookie. soooo sweet. i cant eat them seh. got this kind of sentimental value in it. eh, sry emotek part. hahaha!

so yea, ended work at 10.09pm. my family went to see me work. nyehahaha! so aishah, does that answer your qn of did i saw any ghost at bishan MRT? hahaha! sry but i didnt go back by MRT lah seh! my family kindly brought me home. but before that went to Madina to eat. sooo hungry and thirsty at that time.

and yea here i am. overall the day was ok. and to tell you the truth, standing for 4 hrs, then break, then standing for another 4~5 hrs wasnt that badd. coz usually if i stand for 1 hr, my legs would be tired already. but no! i couldnt believe myself that i survived for 10hrs in junction 8 without even going out and EVEN TO THE TOILET! hahahahaha!

and thx again to my beloved YBs for coming down to junction 8 to see me work and keeping me company! after i get my 1st pay, all of you guys get free pizza hut meals!!! ^_^ or KFC, or MCD. XP. anything lah, except for those expensive restaurants which 1 time meal my money all gone. hahahahaa! i <3 YBs.

and ouh yes, YBs spotted my mistake. its junction 8. not bugis junction. i always got confused. XP. sorry larh! my fault! MY FAULT! XP

Shin~

Let's Shuffle.

TheShuffler.


MEEEE


StillettosAreGhetto.
& WANT #1. T-Shirts
& WANT #2. Jeans
& WANT #3. Wallets
& WANT #4. Boxers
& WANT #5. and other stuffs kids these days have that i dont.

TakeTheirLead.
aishah.
asyiq.
afiqah.
atiqah.
atyra.
ashraf.
aunty nora.
atikah.
cousins.
danial.
farah.
firah.
hana.
hayati.
haziq.
huda.
idarh.
jingwei.
jeremy.
kenny.
khairani.
kirah.
kirin.
lingz.
lalah.
nasirah.
nures.
nurul.
paula.
putri.
radzee.
saf.
shiffa.
shihui.
shima.
syaza.
syamil.
thaqif.
wanie.
wesley.
lyssa.
yingz.
zara.



Teh Designer.

AllOnTheFloor.



PartyLikeIts99. lets pretend that everythings ok, shall we?yea, so...
and yea. today was such a ripp off.things didnt pl...
abt this post. dont bother to read it.on sunday. a...
so. todays friday.and im happy again.so yea, exams...
well. this week is exams week.WHY THE FCUK did the...
okok if you wanna see what i did from 10pm just no...
okok no title.aniwaes, updating abt today only.wen...
im soo happyyyyyy todae. dont ask why.okok so ive ...
Tears in Heaven- Eric ClaptonWould you know my nam...
ALWAYSomg.. this song always by bon jovi sooo damn...


November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
September 2008

Bassbeats.