Saturday, November 10, 2007


sooo, its been a long time.
since ive blog.
been busy yea. working, and studying.
i have to wake up early everyday! damn. i wanna quit school.
but i dont wanna end up working as a cleaner my whole life with only an olvl cert in my hand.
i must work hard. eh whatever. this motivational talks isnt working.
i need "to chase the dragon, and alot of dragons".

so elearning week went pass quite quickly. and i feel kinda sad it did.
it was a one week break and there was alot to do at that time but i spend my half of my time in the outlet at amk hub with the SIC, and the PT barista. duh.
it was fun though. haha!
shafiq's bdae just passed, and i still havent get the photos from him. damn.
and we took like half a gb of memory containing pictures of us using bliondi's SLR camera. O.o
fun2. camwhoring is fun. but its just not my type. -_-" hahaha!
ok maybe sometimes, whn i get bored.

ouh yea! i cut my hair on my own yesterday night. not those pubic hair you perverts.
the hair on my head. yea. it looks kinda funny right now, but wth, i still look sachok. hahaaha!
whatever amir.

i need to change my blogskin. like really need to change my blogskin.

and i wanna learn how to shuffle. O.o wouldnt it be nice if i could shuffle?
not that shuffling of cards you idiotssssssss!~ shuffle is a type of dance.
i love techno and trance, but i dunno how to shuffle. hmm.. ill learn. soon. hahaha!

i wanna go jamming again. damn. but what songs are we gonna play? hmm.... beats me.

im seriously writing crap right now. ouh yea! raya was fun. hey wait...nothing. ive updated about the raya trip.

someday, over the rainbow.......... i see a pot of gold.
then i can buy my PSP.
damn, i think im gonna get my PSP on the 15th december. next2 pay here i come!

i hope i can survive long enuf for me to get my november pay.. hmmm...

alright. gtg. nothing much to talk about here. my life is not mundane but its just that theres alot of lil things to write that im tooo lazy to write about. but what i know is that im enjoying my life. and thats just about the only thing i want to stay the same for now.

till we meet again...

Shin~

Let's Shuffle.

TheShuffler.


MEEEE


StillettosAreGhetto.
& WANT #1. T-Shirts
& WANT #2. Jeans
& WANT #3. Wallets
& WANT #4. Boxers
& WANT #5. and other stuffs kids these days have that i dont.

TakeTheirLead.
aishah.
asyiq.
afiqah.
atiqah.
atyra.
ashraf.
aunty nora.
atikah.
cousins.
danial.
farah.
firah.
hana.
hayati.
haziq.
huda.
idarh.
jingwei.
jeremy.
kenny.
khairani.
kirah.
kirin.
lingz.
lalah.
nasirah.
nures.
nurul.
paula.
putri.
radzee.
saf.
shiffa.
shihui.
shima.
syaza.
syamil.
thaqif.
wanie.
wesley.
lyssa.
yingz.
zara.



Teh Designer.

AllOnTheFloor.



PartyLikeIts99. yesss im hopeless i know.i cant even spare some ti...
ok. im at school now.and it sux to get a warning l...
im just online to wish all my MALAY friends out th...
and its 4am.and im updating.hahahaha! its sooo fun...
am i meant to be hated?i guess so. yea whatever.i ...
soo, i thought people dont actually read my blog. ...
i love my work.cause why? things just keep falling...
ok, work is FUN!!!hahaaha!aniwaes, lets open a top...
soooo..its been a long time since ive updated.but ...
and a stupid statement became a big issue.aper lar...


November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
September 2008

Bassbeats.