Sunday, September 30, 2007


i love my work.
cause why? things just keep falling to my head and i make a stoned face.
and everybody goes HAHAHAHA. wth. LOL!

i feel tired but i cant sleep.
thx to coffee!! weeehoooo!~ im loving it!

ouh yea. mom and dad went to coffee bean at wheellock place.
and i went back. like, omg.
they asked me to go home early..
and i went home early like they said..
but they went to coffee bean to fetch me.
omgomgomg. this happens to people who dont have handphones.
LOL!!!!
ok shucks. people at wheellock know that i was the unlucky person who lost his handphone and ic and blah3 on my 1st day of work. damn.
i just went in that outlet and people go like " you amir? youre the guy whose hp got stolen on the 1st day of work issit?" and i go like damn, how you know? in my mind larh..
haha! im popular, for the wrong reasons.
and that alfian guy didnt bully me! dunno for what reason.
maybe coz farhana ask him not to bully me? or issit shah who said to alfian not to bully me or else *toot* . HAHAHA! kidding.

aniwaes, working at wheellock is tiring.
damn, i wana go back ang mo kio hub! and meet my homies!
i miss them sial. HAHAHA!

ok so im tired. and im not gonna write nonsense today.
coz you guys will just go "AMIR MEPEK SIA!" yea. HAHAHA!

see you gays around!
sooon~~

Shin~

Let's Shuffle.

TheShuffler.


MEEEE


StillettosAreGhetto.
& WANT #1. T-Shirts
& WANT #2. Jeans
& WANT #3. Wallets
& WANT #4. Boxers
& WANT #5. and other stuffs kids these days have that i dont.

TakeTheirLead.
aishah.
asyiq.
afiqah.
atiqah.
atyra.
ashraf.
aunty nora.
atikah.
cousins.
danial.
farah.
firah.
hana.
hayati.
haziq.
huda.
idarh.
jingwei.
jeremy.
kenny.
khairani.
kirah.
kirin.
lingz.
lalah.
nasirah.
nures.
nurul.
paula.
putri.
radzee.
saf.
shiffa.
shihui.
shima.
syaza.
syamil.
thaqif.
wanie.
wesley.
lyssa.
yingz.
zara.



Teh Designer.

AllOnTheFloor.



PartyLikeIts99. ok, work is FUN!!!hahaaha!aniwaes, lets open a top...
soooo..its been a long time since ive updated.but ...
and a stupid statement became a big issue.aper lar...
i love MOS soundtracks.MOS meaning the opposite of...
ok so its 4.20am now.lets see how fast i can post ...
this blogger is killing me.maybe its my net connec...
i was like, ok.. im done with all of these things....
ill just share what aishah said today.A is for Ais...
bloody hell.my father is unreasonable.and i think ...
ok my pal nures just made me wonder about somethin...


November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
September 2008

Bassbeats.